• eBOB DLC Breakout Box
• eSCAN Mode 6 Decoder
• eSCOPE PRO
• eSCOPE ELITE4
• Resistance Decade Box
• Capacitance Decade Box
►Ruggedized Notebook PC
►eCOP Induction Pickup
►iGA5 Emissions Testing
►iEA Misfire Detection
with Pressure Transducers
The eSCAN ELITE performs just like the eSCAN PRO w/Bluetooth®
but has even more capability!
Don’t forget our comprehensive ATS technical support!
Let our technicians show you how to use our products – Live! In your own shop!
Customer technical support is included when you buy a product from ATS. Our experts can view your computer screen
live 1 on 1 - as if they were standing right by your side.
We are only a phone call away. Our customer support is the most comprehensive available.
Simply Call 1-800-572-6112
and a customer support representative will log onto your computer.
QUICKLY diagnose tough drivability problems!
All scantools display DTCs and allow you to view PID Data. Most tools just suck out data and spit it raw, onto the scanner screen. They ignore valuable clues that help fix cars. That's because they just don't have eSCAN SharpshooterTM diagnostic tool box, an entire set of built-in assistants that search and interpret data. eSCAN is like a diagnostic compass that points you in the right diagnostic direction. For your convenience, eSCAN is available with corded or wireless Bluetooth interface that avoids needless cables and shop clutter. Order your eSCAN and start fixing cars faster—today!
The patented ATS eSCAN does many other remarkable things that no other scan tool can do:
eSCAN analyzes FUEL TRIM.Green squares = good fuel trim.Red or Orange squares = bad fuel trim eSCAN analyzes VOLUMETRIC EFFICIENCY.Yellow and Red graph mirror each other = good..Yellow and Red graph separate = not good.
(click images to enlarge)
The eSCAN alert lights on the left side of each screen are constantly updated and give you information on Bank 1 and Bank 2 as well as the status of the control system.
The eSCAN includes patented Sharpshooter Technology, which uses OBD-II data like no other scan tool ever has. When you use it in your shop it will help you verify:
• MAF Sensors Problems • Catalytic Efficiency Problems • Fuel Control Problems • Fuel Delivery Problems
• Low Power Problems • Charging System Problems • Mechanical Problems • and Much More...
The eSCAN features:
• Very Fast Auto Connect
• Easy PID Setup plus Calculated PIDs
• Digital and Slide Bar Readouts
• Powerful Graphing
• Reading and Decoding Mode6 Data
• Recording of Data and Screen Shots
• Cursor Measurements of Charted or Recorded Data
• Reading and Decoding DTCs and Pending Codes
• Reading Freeze Frame Data
• Reading and Plotting Monitors
• Reading O2 Sensor Data
• Resetting DTCs
Get smart! Turn your laptop computer into a diagnostic powerhouse with the eSCAN scan tool from ATS. This Motor Top 20 Tool connects to all major data protocols: ISO-9141-2, KWP2000, J1850 (PWM and VPM), and CAN Bus Types.
Now you ask, “What makes our eSCAN so special?” Fair question: simple answer.
eSCAN is the only smart scan tool of its kind. If you aren't sure what a smart scan tool is, ask yourself these questions:
• Does your scan tool have a list of special diagnostic PIDS?
• Can your scan tool calculate and display catalyst efficiency?
• Can your scan tool tell you if the air/fuel ratio is correct: if the MAF is
• Does your scan tool display fuel trim charts at different engine speeds?
• Does your scan tool calculate volumetric efficiency?
• Can your scan tool translate Mode 6 data to simple English?
Those other tools just suck out data and spit it raw, onto the scanner screen. They ignore valuable clues that help fix cars.That's because they just don't have eSCAN Sharpshooter diagnostic tool box, an entire set of built-in assistants that search and interpret data. eSCAN is like a diagnostic compass that points you in the right diagnostic direction.For your convenience, eSCAN is available with corded or wireless Bluetooth interface that avoids needless cables and shop clutter.Order your eSCAN and start fixing cars faster—today!
Just in Time Animated Training:
We have been creating Flash based animated training to help understand how automobiles work and how our tools help you diagnose their problems. Below are a few examples of what will be included with the EScan Elite. You can look forward to this training coming to all of our diagnostic tools and training course material.
To play the ATS Flash animations you need the Adobe Flash Player. Click here to download the player if you don't already have it installed on your computer.
Actual Letter to Customer showing eSCAN in action by Ryan Kooiman, Educator/Technician
Interfaces to PC via USB Port or wireless Bluetooth
• Large 1024x768 Pixel (XGA) Viewing Area with Large Colored Traces
• Data Can be Saved to Text File for Future Retrieval. Unlimited record time!
• Data Can be Saved to JPEG Image for E-mailing or Documentation
• Web Enabled for Remote Monitoring on LAN or Internet
• MultiTool Tab allows Simultaneous Viewing of EScan Data along with Data from other ATS Diagnostic Tools
• Can be used with wireless Bluetooth adapter. Specify while ordering for Bluetooth!
• USB Bluetooth adapter for computer side of wireless. Provides up to 100ft wireless connection to EScan.
For the eSCAN we recommend the following:
• WXGA (1280x768 pixel resolution screen)
• 1 GHz Processor Speed (faster is better)
• Windows XP through Windows 10 operating systems including Windows 10 tablets.
(Windows RT tablets are not supported)
• 256 MB RAM (more is better)
• 500 MB Available Hard Disk Space
• USB 2.0 port
eSCAN ELITE (ESN3000) contents
eSCAN ELITE User Interface
6ft USB Cable
USB Bluetooth Adapter
USB Software Card
eSCAN Pro (ESN2000) contents
eSCAN PRO User Interface
6ft USB Cable
USB Software Card
Frequently Bought Together
e.B.O.B. DLC Breakout Box
Automotive Test Solutions is a multi-national award winning company for innovative thinking that produces patented tool solutions for the automotive industries.
Established in 2001, ATS manufactures oscilloscopes, OBD II generic scan tools, misfire detectors, pressure transducers, leak detectors, gas analyzers, borescopes,
engine simulators, ignition analyzers, and a number of high tech training products to serve the automotive technician.
Copyright © 2017 Automotive Test Solutions, Inc.
515 Wyoming Blvd. SE Suite A
Albuquerque, NM 87123
Mon-Fri 8AM - 5PM Sat - Sun Closed
Sign Up for Email Updates
For email marketing you can trust